- This event has passed.
Advanced EMT (AEMT) Course 11/7/2018-5/1/2019
November 17, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Date : 11/7/2018-5/1/2019
Time : 6:00 PM-10:00 PM on Wed Fri
Level : Intermediate
CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE: https://bit.ly/2RrBVkP
Session Description :
PREREQUISITE: MUST HAVE CURRENT STATE OR NREMT EMT CERTIFICATION
Tuition includes: Didactic Course, Class Shirt, Clinical Experience and National Registry Psychomotor Skills Testing.
Books are not included in the tuition. We are using Brady’s Advanced EMT: A Clinical Reasoning Approach, 2nd Edition.
Advanced EMT: A Clinical Reasoning Approach 2ed Textbook
MyLab Access Code with e-text.
Where to Order:
-www.bradybooks.com (Use Promotion Code “Brady20” at check out for free shipping and 20% discount, ONLY AT BRADY BOOKS)
All Homework, Quizzes and Test are done online, through the Brady MyLab program. Student must have regular access to a laptop, or desk top, computer, and printer.
Space is limited to the first 20 people with paid registration. You may cancel your registration at any time prior to the first day of class and receive a refund minus the non-refundable $147.50 fee per NRS.
- Students must provide:
- Valid Photo ID
- High School Diploma/High School Equivalent/College Transcripts/Degree (Unofficial Accepted)
- Current EMT Certification
- Current BLS Provider Certification
- Current Two Step TB Skin Test
- Proof of Childhood Immunizations (MMR, DTaP, and Polio)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Series Started
- State-Wide, or Higher, Background Check and 10-Panel Drug Screening (Info will be given on the first day of class. Results must be within 1 year of end date of the class.)