- This event has passed.
Advanced EMT Course 8/16/2019 – 3/20/2020 AEMT
August 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$1475
Date : 8/16/2019-3/20/2020
Time : 9:00 AM-4:00 PM on Fri
Level : Intermediate
Session Description :
Tuition includes the course, labs, clinical experience, class shirt and National Registry Psychomotor Skills testing.
Text Books and National Registry cognitive exam are not included.
You can purchase your Text Book, and Mylab access codes at www.bradybooks.com, ISBN 013420638X
You may also purchase your book and MyLab Access at amazon.com.
The package includes:
-Advanced EMT, A Clinical Reasoning Approach
-MyBradyLab Access w/Etext
At check out, enter the promotional code, “BRADY20” to receive a 20% discount and free shipping.
All Homework, Quizzes and Test are done online through Brady MyLab program. Student must have regular access to a laptop or desk top computer. Must also have regular access to a printer.
You may cancel your registration at any time prior to the first day of class and receive a full refund minus a $147.50 non-refundable fee per NRS.
Space is limited to the first 20 people with paid registration.
- Students must provide:
- -Current National Registry or State EMT Certification
- -Current BLS CPR Certification
- -Minimum of High School Diploma or High School Equivalent/Transcripts
- -Picture ID
- -Current two step TB Skin Test or Quantifuron, <1 year or current 1 step <6 months.
- -Proof of Childhood Immunizations (MMR, DPT or D-TAP, Chicken Pox, Hep B)
- -Nevada State or higher Background check: mystudentcheck.com
- -10 Panel Drug screening: E7 Health or American Toxicology (ATI)