- This event has passed.
EMT Course 2/15/2019-8/30/2019
February 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Date : 2/15/2019-8/30/2019
Time : 9:00 AM-4:30 PM on Fri
Level : EMT
Session Description :
Tuition includes: CPR for the Health Care Provider, National Registry skills and class shirt.
Books are not included in the tuition. We are using Brady’s
Emergency Care 13th edition text book. The order number for the complete package is ISBN #:
Package consists of:
Emergency Care 13ed Text book
MyLab Access Code with e-text.
Go to www.bradybooks.com, order the package, at check out use the promotion code “BRADY20” for free shipping and 10-20% discount.
All Homework, Quizzes and Test are done online through Brady MyLab program. Student must have regular access to a laptop or desk top computer. Must also have regular access to a printer.
Space is limited to the first 20 people with paid registration. You may cancel your registration at any time prior to the first day of class and receive a refund minus the non-refundable $147.50 fee per NRS.
- Students must provide:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or High School Equivalent/Transcripts
- Picture ID
- Current two step TB Skin Test (within the last year)
- Proof of Childhood Immunizations (MMR, DPT or D-TAP, Chicken Pox)
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations series
- Nevada State or higher Background check (information given during orientation)
- 10 Panel Drug screening (information given during orientation)