- This event has passed.
Online EMT Course 12/30/2018 – 7/30/2019
December 30, 2018 @ 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date : 12/30/2018-7/31/2020
Time : 12:00 AM-12:00 AM on Sun Mon Tue Wed Th Fri Sat
Level : EMT
Session Description :
This is based on National Registry and DOT standards.
At the end of this course you will be able to perform both the cognitive and psychomotor skills required to take the National Registry computer based test in order to obtain your EMT certification.
Each chapter will have required quizzes, case studies, tests and discussion threads that each student must participate in. This is an online web based course, therefore you must have a computer and reliable internet access. You must also have access to a printer.
You will be required to participate in hands on skills labs 1-2 times per month and two, 12hr clinical rotations for successful completion of the course.
We will have lab dates twice a month that you can get hands on experience with the equipment. You are required to participate in 5 of the lab dates. At the end of the course you will be required to take the National Registry Psychomotor Test. The National Resgistry Psychomotor Test is of the skills you learned and practiced during the lab skills days.
Make sure you include a valid email and phone numbers at the time of registration, as we use these frequently for communication with our students.
You will have regular access to the Instructor for questions and discussion.
For more information please contact our office at 702-651-9111 or email at email@example.com
Space is limited to the first 20 people with paid registration deposit. You may cancel your registration at any time prior to the first day of class and receive a refund minus the non-refundable $158.00 fee per NRS.
- Students must be 18 years or older and provide the items below at the time of orientation via fax, email or in person:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Picture ID
- Current two step TB Skin Test (within the last year)
- Proof of Childhood Immunizations
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations series or proof series has been started
- Statewide or better background check (Information will be given during orientation)
- 10 Panel Drug screening (Information will be given during orientation)
Required supplies for this session:
- Tuition includes: Didactic and Skills Labs, Clinical Experience, American Heart Association BLS Certification, National Registry Psychomotor Testing and class shirt.
- Books are not included in the tuition. We use Brady’s
- Emergency Care 13th edition text book.
- Package consists of:
- Emergency Care 13ed Text book
- MyLab Access Code with e-text.
- Go to www.bradybooks.com, order the package, at check out use the promotion code “BRADY20” for free shipping and 10-20% discount.