There was a mistake on the days for the Mock Oral Board Practice coming up next week, I have made the corrections below.
Retired CCFD Deputy Chief Fernandez Leary has offered to volunteer his time and experience, as well as other firefighters, Captains, and retired fire service personnel, to hold Mock Oral Board Practices on several days in September. You may attend 1 or more of the dates listed below. The purpose of this is to provide insight into the fire department testing process and allow you to practice before the real thing. This also is helpful in preparing for any EMS interview process
We will have an introductory period where you will be able to ask questions and get information from our seasoned panel prior to starting the oral board practice. So, be thinking of questions you may have.
– September 10, 2019 Tuesday 5-10pm
– September 11, 2019 Wednesday 5-10pm
– September 17, 2019 Tuesday 5-10pm
– September 24, 2019 Tuesday 5-10pm
– September 25, 2019 Wednesday 5-10pm
EMS Training Center of Southern Nevada
5175 Camino Al Norte, Ste 100
N. Las Vegas, NV 89031
What to Bring:
– Be prepared to answer standard fire service interview questions (you can download from online)
– Casual Dress
– Pen & Paper for notes
– Copy of Resume for review
We will offer light refreshments and snack.
We look forward to seeing you at one or more of these dates. If you have questions you may contact: