- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
- The course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
- The course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
- The course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Please click the RED course schedule button to be directed to the course schedule for PALS classes.
When you get to the courses page please select the class you are interested in from the drop-down menu and then click ‘search’. If you choose a different class from the drop-down, you must press ‘search’ to see the updated courses.